- The usage of any Smart Seha service is restricted to the subscriber only. All direct users of the service must be aged 18 years or older unless specifically declared to and approved by Smart Seha
- You agree and confirm that the Terms of Service may be amended from time to time without prior notice to you. Please ensure that you periodically update yourself with the current version of the Terms of Service.
- Information or advice by any Smart Seha service is provided by *fully-qualified and proven doctors, who will provide such information or advice in good faith and according to their extensive knowledge and experience. Smart Seha (owner of the Site), Smart Seha partners (that may be owners of the services offered), doctors, medical specialists and introducers of the Smart Seha service, including (but not limited to) insurance companies, reinsurance companies, Third Party Administrators, employers or other agents or partners, accept no responsibility for any medical, legal or financial events or outcomes, or any other events or outcomes, related to the use of the Site.
* All doctors attending calls for the “Call A Doctor” service have valid DHA licenses and are in good standing.
* All doctors answering questions for Ebix Inc. “Ask A Doctor” service prior to being accepted for providing services as above must:-
1) Provide Ebix with a bona-fide degree certificate and a medical licence certificate
2) Undergo a trial period that includes achieving a minimum of thirty 5-star answers (rated from 1-star to 5-star) to public-forum questions as evidenced to Ebix’s in-house medical team
- The information on this Site is provided for general informational purposes only and IS NOT a substitute for professional medical advice (including but not limited to evaluation or care from your physician or other qualified healthcare provider). Nothing on this Site shall be used for treating or diagnosing a medical or health condition or for replacing any relationship with your physician or other qualified healthcare provider. For medical concerns, including decisions about medications and other treatments, you agree to always consult your physician or other qualified healthcare professional. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem or condition, please contact a physician or other qualified healthcare provider immediately.
- You will not use the Site to treat medical conditions or medical emergencies.
- For health advice in particular, but not exclusively, before acting on any of the advice, you shall confirm that such action is applicable and suitable by referring to your physician or other qualified healthcare professional or attaining the second and third opinion of other medical practitioners. You recognize there are limitations associated with consultations or other services exclusive of physical examination, in person advice or onsite and extensive investigations.
At any time, Smart Seha and/or its partners may provide information on the Site in addition to the services. In this context, whilst Smart Seha strives to provide the most accurate, up-to-date information possible there is no guarantee that such information shall be accurate, up-to-date or error-free and Smart Seha and/or its partners accept no liability for any circumstance resulting from any information that is inaccurate, not up-to-date and/or contains errors of any sort.